Main menu

Pages

A girl I like... | A whimsical love story |

A girl I like... | A whimsical love story |

A girl I like... | A whimsical love story |

 In the neighborhood of Georgia there was a young man who liked to play soccer. Poor condition. His father died in 1999, he, his mother, and his younger brother live. This young man, named Aryan, studies in a secondary school located in the center of Borjomi.

  Aryan was strong with his personality, elegance, and hair style. And always alone because he believed that after his father was gone, his life and the life of his brother and his mother went with his father.

However, he has good manners and a gentle tongue. One day he meets a new student who has moved from Mestia to Borjomi, named Julia. And she was older than him. And she was suffering from the same problem as Ariane, which is the permanent loneliness, and she does not see her happiness with anyone other than her loneliness.

In Aryan's first meeting with Julia, Aryan was upset with the students who were bullying him, and he was not that strong to attack them or respond to their bullying. Aryan went to the restaurant inside the high school. He sat annoyed at a large table, not noticing that Julia was sitting at the table. She was stunned by the horror of what had happened. And I started talking to him...

Julia: What is bothering you?

Ariane: Do you care about me??

Julia: I was the one who asked first, and you should answer if you can.

Ariane: None of your business.

Julia: Consider me your best friend and tell me what bothers you?

Aryan: I don't play with me to make them talk obscene words, am I that bad and I don't know about me, or why didn't anyone tell me why they are bullying me, is there a reason or not.?

Julia: Don't worry about them. They want to make their friends laugh to prove that their matter is great, and they don't know that their friends are the first to laugh at them.

Ariane: I know that.

Julia: I'm glad to meet you, my friend... I wish you a nice day.

Ariane: Can I see you again?

Julia: I hope so


And the next day, Aryan came looking forward to the same table, and he was looking forward to Julia's arrival, and they didn't even know her name. But she did not come, and it was agreed that heavy rain stopped her car. But Ariane was contemplating her coming at any moment. The day passed and she did not come, so he went home and wrote a letter to his deceased father
   
  To my dear father                                                               

(I wish you were with me to tell you about a girl I saw yesterday. She asked me and my response to her does not represent me and does not represent my respect. I know that I made a mistake, but today I came to apologize to her, but I did not see her, father. I hope you will help me to see her again)

Two days later, Aryan went to high school and saw Julia walking by her unit, so Aryan approached him with a smile.....

Ariane: Can I take a walk with you?

Julia: What is the occasion?

Ariane replied with a laugh: I asked first.

Julia smiled: Yes, you can, but you didn't tell me what your name is.

Aryan: Aryan is my name and I have been waiting for you for several days to apologize and ask you for forgiveness.

Julia: I was the one who should have apologized for interfering with your privacy.

Aryan: Don't apologize and let's go to class before they kick us out.


Both Julia and Aryan laughed and hurried to the lesson, and every minute Ariane turned around to look at Julia, afraid that she would run away. And the first person to notice Ariane and his freshness of Julia was the teacher who gave the lesson. And he kicked him out because being distracted in class is a violation of school rules.

And when he came out, he thought with himself that he would arrange a beautiful talk with Julia, and when Julia came out, she was looking for Ariane, and when she saw him..... she got close

Julia: What is wrong with you, Ariane, why did he expel you?
 
Ariane: I don't care...

Aryan: Can I invite you to come with me for a dinner date

Julia was shocked by Ariane's words: Did Julia concern you, Ariane?

Ariane...: Yes, a little.

Julia: A little or a lot.

Ariane: a lot

Julia: That's why the teacher kicked you out of the lesson

Ariane: Yes, because I look at you for a long time without you feeling it

And here, Ariane kissed Julia and they became in a very beautiful love relationship, and after they finished their studies, Ariane employed and worked hard and married Julia and they had the fruit of their love... Angeli.
The strong is strong in heart, feelings and honesty, not strong in body.. Here are Julia and Ariane, they became strong with each other without anyone interfering with them.

I hope you like the story.... Thank you for reading it.... You can help me publish my stories to everyone who is interested in reading the story.

Greetings #writer










Comments