Main menu

Pages

romantic stories | She laughed everything

romantic stories | She laughed everything

 romantic stories | She laughed everything


After my mother and I went to the engagement of a girl and asked to be alone with her, she refused because she was shy, and a few days later the engagement took place. She loves someone, so I asked her his name, but she didn't answer.

So I left her, and the next day, an unknown number rang, and if the girl called me and asked (Can we go out to a place far from people's eyes to talk a little), I didn't give her a response.

And in the evening we went out to a place far from people’s eyes and she started talking (I had  boyfriend and I loved him so much and he treated me harshly and disrespectfully, and I accepted to marry you, thinking that you would love me and forget the one I loved) and I listened to her and when she finished talking she smiled And I said to her (You didn't think wrong, but you didn't know me and you didn't know my laugh, everyone compares my laugh to the funny clown's laughter)

She looked at me and started laughing, but I was still shocked by the beauty of her laughter and for a long time, and when we returned to her family's house, I told her (I loved your laugh), and she smiled and said (Would you like to give you a little of it) and we started laughing together, then I returned to my house and I felt a longing that attracts me to her, so I called her and I told her (I couldn't resist hearing your beautiful voice, because I miss) she laughed and said (I miss talking to you too)

And the days passed by the contacts between us and she really loved me and I was able to forget her all that she went through.

Finally, the wedding day came, I called her on Thursday morning, I told her (how I long to see my beautiful princess today) she laughed and said (Wait a little bit, the princess can't stand her happiness anymore) and she hung up and after a few hours I went to get her and I saw her beautiful, elegant and shiny in her white dress And she says, "Here I am for you, so don't go away."

And after the guests and ceremonies had gone, I took my princess on my hand, and we entered our new bedroom, perfumed with rose water, romantic bags and red light, and I left her in her new sleep, and began to kiss her and take her into my arms. And so, the echo of her laughter filled the house to this day, and the lesson of my story was that attention and love preserve everything from loss and deprivation

romantic stories | She laughed at everything. I hope you like my story, please publish it to spread the benefit of the lesson to the largest number of people.






Comments